Thursday, November 6, 2008

After the FIRST Iteration / PHRASE 3

After presentation today, I felt there are a lot to be concerned:

1) Who is my audience? Defining my audience would help me generate the form, aesthetic and facilitate good design. Question is, "WHO IS GOING TO APPRECIATE THIS?"

2) Format! Should not be restricted to a poster (scale,size...)

3) Wayfinding (information displayed)lacks hierarchy and lacks directions. Doesn't function effectively and it is too flat and too much information to digest at once! (So CAN'T dyslexics!)

I am already thinking about young adult who would appreciate this as a study guide.

MY PLAN OF ACTIONS before next week:
+set a timeline, plan ahead
+define audience then mood boarding
+sketch more!
+come up with a mock up mainly to test out the format

A LOT TO DO!!!

My opinion is that the poster is too busy and cluttered. SO the direction is okay, I think, now I just have to make complex simple or filter it out!

No comments: