Monday, October 13, 2008

After Presentations...















After my presentations on Thursday Oct 9th,2008, I have got some useful feedback as to where my grad project might be going. I understand there are a lot of problems with what I have proposed due to the amount of research I would need to do later.

Of course, I am feeling more confused and lost as always but I hope asking what I really want to do for my grad project is important. I understand that what I have proposed maybe unrealistic or even hard to attain at this time.

So I think it is time to set some personal goals to change my perspective and help me through this project:

1. To have fun
2. To demonstrate my designing ability
3. To keep my project simple and creative and yet convey the original concept
4. Be consistent

No comments: